十博10bet下载’s partnership with the University of Minnesota on display with new art installations at The Pillars of Prospect Park
明尼阿波利斯,明尼苏达州. ——(2021年12月3日) – University of Minnesota College of Design students received real world experience bringing their art to life in a partnership with The Pillars of Prospect Park senior living community. 设计学院的学生完成了两个项目:
- 壁画: Students in the Advanced Typography class created mural concepts to adorn the 6’ x 38’ interior wall of courtyard play area at The Pillars Child Care. The Pillars of Prospect Park staff selected the winning design by Annabelle Casperson and local artist and 2012 UMN graduate, Nick Vander Loop painted the design on the courtyard wall. The project was led by UMN Teaching Specialist Bill Moran. 这个艺术装置的时间流逝可以在这里: Nicholas Adsit Vander Loop Mural at The Pillars of Prospect Park
- 发电机包装: Students in the Intro to Design class created art concepts to wrap the roughly 17’ generator on the exterior of The Pillars of Prospect Park. The Pillars of Prospect Park residents and staff selected the winning design by Morgan Frober. 这个项目由Brand Ink包起来. 该项目由UMN讲师Karl Engebretson领导.
The Pillars of Prospect Park senior living, located at 22 Malcolm Ave. SE,明尼阿波利斯,明尼苏达州., 55414, is the first senior living community in the Prospect Park neighborhood and is one of nine senior living communities developed by 十博10bet下载, 双子城的一家国有房地产开发公司.
The Pillars of Prospect Park includes 283 units offering seniors a choice of independent living, 辅助生活或记忆护理. The community is nestled near the University of Minnesota and in an urban oasis that provides easy access to Twin Cities theaters, 杂货店, 啤酒厂或公共交通.
The Pillars of Prospect Park and the University of Minnesota have also engaged in meaningful relationships since the senior living community opened in 2020, 包括:
- 校友会: All residents of the Pillars of Propsect Park receive a Life Membership with the University of Minnesota Alumni Association and discounts to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI)
- 金花鼠体育: A unique partnership with Gopher Athletics allows residents access to unique experiences with University of Minnesota sports, 比如男篮和女篮的赛季票, 拜访过金黄的, 甚至在游戏中提供志愿服务.
- 学生住房: University of Minnesota students can rent an unfurnished studio apartment at The Pillars of Prospect Park. 月租金包括所有的水电费, 卫星电视, 无线网络, 每月10餐, and access to all of the Pillars of Prospect Park amenities. Students are required to commit to interacting with residents for 10 hours per month through planned events or socializing.
“When we envisioned a senior living community in Prospect Park and so close to the University of Minnesota campus, this is exactly the type of partnership and collaboration we hoped for,Shannon Rusk说, 十博10bet下载发展副总裁. “Not only are we bringing together so many different people, 但我们在沿途美化社区.”
Adding to the allure of the community is its internationally recognized Intergenerational Connections offered by Ebenezer Management 服务, 该州最大的老年住房运营商. Included in this program are opportunities for older adults to engage with children and youth of all ages to bridge the generation gap and create learning opportunities for all ages.
“Intergenerational Connections allows people of all ages to share their talents and resources, supporting each other in relationships that benefit individuals and the community,苏·弗格森说。, 埃比尼泽的市场总监. “This is a wonderful example of people of all ages – child care students, college students and our senior residents - coming together to create amazing results.”
自1991年以来, 十博10bet下载 has continued to command attention in the commercial development industry and 十博10bet下载 and Ebenezer have partnered on seven Pillars senior housing communities throughout Minnesota. In addition to The Pillars of Prospect Park in Minneapolis, there are also Pillars senior living communities in Grand Rapids, Lakeville, 高地公园, 曼卡多, Shorewood着陆, 白熊湖.